The NRG Philosophy
The organisation is built around its philosophy that:
- Every individual from infant to adult can, and is entitled to, enjoy and benefit from sport.
- A sport can be enjoyed through participation for pleasure and without specifically developmental aims.
- Enjoyment is equally effective as measurable progress in creating and sustaining motivation and long-term involvement.
The NRG Values
- To encourage people of school age and upwards to get involved with the sport of gymnastics, either as participant or provider.
- To provide quality coaching focused on fun, fitness, longevity and individual achievement.
- To provide a non-hierarchical, recreational structure which is accessible, all-encompassing, diverse and non-elitist.
- To provide coaches and teachers with the necessary skills and support to undertake and develop their own ideas for teaching gymnastics within the recreational framework.